As you can see, I am retooling my blog. Tamara and I brainstormed a lot of fabulous things. I'm still tweaking the colors and setting up tabs and what not, so be a little patient with me. I think the black is a little dark and some things are hard to read. I will fix it.

She also showed me how to do podcasts, so be looking for my first one here in the next few weeks. Mine won't be nearly as exciting as hers. I don't think I'm going put any music in quite yet. It will just be me reading some of my work. I think I'm going to start with some short stories, then I will move on to the novel.

I emailed my zombie short yesterday. The editor says he likes it, so I should be good to go. He says he has a couple publishers interested, so I will let you know when the anthology is supposed to come out.

Did some more work on my nonfiction yesterday. What I need to do is take a day off work and just write. Perhaps I will have that chance in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)