Five more chapters to go and I'm done with revisions. I would give a hooray, but I'll still have to read through the thing again. I don't know how much improvement these edits are actually making. Of course, I am looking at it in chunks, so maybe it will be different when I read through the whole thing. Or maybe I'll figure out that I just wasted a whole bunch of time. Either way, I'll be done.

I had a dream last night that I think would make a great story. I won't get to it for a while, but I wrote it down so I shouldn't forget. It's nice to have things lined up; makes me feel like I might actually be able to accomplish something.

I also had a dream last night that my mom had to commit me to a psych ward. I was drinking heavily and cutting myself with knives. The only part I really remember was standing in front of a panel with cuts on my arm laughing maniacally. It was bizarre, but I know what spurned it. I AM going crazy, though I'm not going to drink and cut myself. Plus, I was reading a scene in my novel about someone actually going crazy and committing suicide. And my friend sent me an article about anxiety, so I think all that rolled into one and affected my mind. When I do finally snap, I hope I still have Internet access so I can inform you all of my progress!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)