We watched 2012 this weekend. It was actually quite a bit better than I expected. It had its cheesy moments and things that made me roll my eyes, but for the most part, the graphics were really well done and the actors did well. Of course, we all know that zombies are going to destroy the world, not nature!

Saturday night was a horrible night. For some reason, I couldn't sleep to save my life. I was up like four or five times, and I was dreaming about the cat. I dreamt that she was out in the hall, meowing, so I woke up thinking she was there. I figured it out pretty quickly, but it was pretty disconcerting. Then, last night, I dreamt that she was still alive and she was so sick her fur was falling out and she was covered in other lumps. It was really sad. I have no idea why a week later this is finally getting to me. I don't think I'm stressed, but who knows.

I finished my short story this weekend. I'm planning on sending it to a friend to get his take. I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Monday! I hope this week is better than the last 3!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)