The spouse and I went to see Clash of the Titans this weekend. I loved it, but I also own the original version. The new one basically follows the same story, but they changed things a bit. We had to see it in 3D, but I don't recommend it. It was silly and pointless to put it in 3D. The movie would have been just fine if they left it in 2D (which, for some places, they did). I'm sure it will be wonderful on Bluray.

No writing yesterday. Spent the day getting caught up on other things. It was nice, though. This week should be a pretty quiet week. I'm not expecting to hear from any agents, and the other stuff has been rejected, so I'm going to bask in the silence...and enjoy it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)