Phew! What a crazy weekend! We had a great Easter, though, so that was nice. The family went to a ranch that is about an hour drive, and we ate a TON of food! Afterwards, we got to go on a tour (it's a bison ranch so they have a little train that takes you around), and the boys got to feed the bison. The 3 year old thought it was the coolest thing ever! They were so well behaved, too. It was fabulous!

I got chapter 1 of my new story done. I think it's turning out a lot better. It's shorter than I would like, so I'll have to expand it later. I'm trying to get everything down right now, then I'll go back. Revision, revision, revision. My favorite!

I received a rejection on Friday. Other than that, still waiting to hear. I've been keeping busy so I'm not overly anxious about anything (for a change!). I've got deadlines looming and only one article done, so I have to get my butt in gear. You know how I said I was going to get ahead? Yeah, it didn't happen. I tried, but no one would answer my emails requesting information. Oh, well. Not much I can do about that!

Dang it! I just received an email that says the anthology I had two stories accepted in has been cut. I kind of wondered about that. I don't think they got the interest they were hoping for. Shoot! I'll have to shop those stories around...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)