I've found a new way to piss off a cat. Not that I was looking, it just kind of fell into my lap. Are you ready? Here it is: put it in a baby onsie. You have to put it upside down, so their butt and tail poke out of the neck hole and their back legs go through the arms, but it is guaranteed to make your cat walk funny.

Now, before you get upset and think that I enjoy torturing kitties, there is a reason I was putting the cat in a onsie. She has a tumor on her leg that has lost all its fur and is infected. (It's really gross, too. You know how a bone looks when the marrow is still inside? The white outer layer with deep red in the circle. That's what her leg looks like.) The onsie was supposed to keep her from licking, but, like the crafty creature she is, she found a way to wiggle out of it. I don't want to put the cat in baby clothes, but the only other option is a cone, which I think would be even worse. With a cone on her head, she won't be able to get through her cat door. I feel so bad that it has come to this, but I'm trying to make things more bearable for her. My poor, poor baby. Not only does she have to wear clothes, but the cancer has spread to her lymph nodes. It's only a matter of time now, and I'm very distressed. If anyone has any suggestions of how to cover her lump and still keep her happy, I'd really appreciate it.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)