Friday, February 19, 2010

Today is the 120th day my zombie novel has been under consideration with the publisher. Technically, I can send an inquiry at any time to figure out what they're doing with my manuscript. In one blog, I had mentioned that I probably would, but now I'm not so sure. Yeah, I want to know what the hell is going on, but it's been so long I'm kind of in a comfort zone. Of course, if I have an answer either way, then I'll know what my next steps should be. I've already decided that if this publisher rejects the book, then it's probably time to rewrite the damn thing. Even though I have a partial and a full out there, depending on what their responses are, that's the next logical step in the evolution of the novel. As you can imagine, I'm not very excited about the prospect of rewriting the book, so I'm not in that big of a hurry to send an email. Maybe I'll send one next week...

No comments: